[OM] Re: Neofin Blue and APX100 New

Subject: [OM] Re: Neofin Blue and APX100 New
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
> > If you don't like grain, you should try Ilford Ilfotec DD-X
> developer,
> > preferably on 'matched' Ilford Delta 100 film.

I've got 4x5 delta 100 negs processed in DD-X. Houston, we've
hit a resolution limit--and it ain't the film.

One photo of an old house, taken from about 50 meters away shows
the nails in the wood.  This level of detail and absolute
resolution reveals in such a way that the prints look
three-dimensional.  Can you immagine what it would like like if
I had good lenses?

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail