[OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:49:09 -0700 (PDT)
Well Earl,

About 20 years ago I was working a customer order
pickup (will call) desk, and we had a customer (a
house painter) who came in to pickup supplies
regularly. It was painful to wait on him while trying
to keep a straight face, and I certainly didn't want
to end up in a fist fight with him, so I always
refrained from calling him by name:

Richard Climber

-- I'm sure he endured thousands of childhood taunts
asking if he went by "Dick"...

 - Craig

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail