[OM] Re: It's as clear as black and white

Subject: [OM] Re: It's as clear as black and white
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:31:55 -0400
Hey no fair playing with other peoples feelings like that. You generated some
real Genuine concern. I was even about to offer to pay for counseling services.
Are you sure you don't have a multiple personality disorder? Do you have
trouble deciding which beer to drink? That might be an indicator. And how do
we know that this: http://www.pbase.com/image/32679158 is not your alter-ego?

\A/yne - The thin thread of reality is only in the mind.