[OM] Praise to my new bag, Lowepro Rover

Subject: [OM] Praise to my new bag, Lowepro Rover
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:25:28 +0200
Fellow OM-carriers!

I bought a new backback last month, and have now tested it. And it's so
great. Ever felt that your camera backback doesn't have room for your
raincoat or coffe?

I'm not a man of words, look for your self:
<http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/trekking/roverawII.htm>

The bag took: OM4ti, Zuiko 21/3.5, Zuiko 35/2, Zuiko 50/1.2, Zuiko
180/2.8, 300/4.5, Vivtar Macro Converter, Minolta VF-meter, tripod,
binoscope. And raincoat, coffe, sandwiches, an extra sweater etc etc.
And on the way home 2 litres of blueberrys. This was what I needed.
There where room for more in the camera-section and other "filling" in
the upper-section.

/Johan - longing for  next time in the bush