[OM] Re: list members in Italy

Subject: [OM] Re: list members in Italy
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:36:10 +0100
You are too, too kind Roger.

Especially compared with your panoply of a website, dominated by the
map of your travels!

I like the colouring of the Rome at sunset and the Vatican buildings.
I visited Rome as a 16 year-old on a school trip (Downside, a
Benedictine monastery in Somerset) for the Canonisation of the Forty
Martyrs (2 of whom had been Benedictine monks).  I discovered cheap red
wine, but aside from blurred memories of Roman streets in the small
hours, your photos of the temple ruins remind me of those happy days
;-)

Chris
p.s. try Mac OSX ... ;-) cb
On 16 Aug 2004, at 8:01, Roger Wesson wrote:

> Those Elba sunset colours are amazing Chris!  The middle photo of the
> five is particularly impressive.
>
> Quite a few Italy photos available at www.world-traveller.org/travel
> for
> anyone who's interested.  Got both the 2004 trips still to scan in, but
> unfortunately I seem to be having a bit of trouble getting Windows XP
> and my Acer Scanwit 2720S to communicate with each other.  Does anyone
> have any experience with that combination?
>
> Roger
>
> Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> Or here?
>>
>> http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/temp/index.htm
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> p.s. who forgot to scan most of his photos from his last trip to
>> Italy!
>> cb
>>
>> On 15 Aug 2004, at 14:22, jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com