[OM] FS 300mm f4.5 and Tamron 90mm f2.8

Subject: [OM] FS 300mm f4.5 and Tamron 90mm f2.8
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:41:12 -0400
Hi all,

I have a couple of lenses I would like to sell:

300mm f4.5 -- This lens is in excellent condition.  I bought it on Ebay last
year for $350 as mint.  It was not quite mint, but in excellent condition.
The glass is clean and clear.  Aperture is smooth and snappy.  The focus is
well dampened.  The aperture ring has some light rub marks typical for light
use on Zuikos.  There is one 1/2 cm scratch on the built in hood and a very
small chip on the rim of the hood.  Basically, the lens is in excellent
condition and shows some light use.  The serial number is 120XXX which I
assume is multicoated (the glass has purple/green tint), but it does not say
MC. $275+shipping

Tamron 90mm f2.8.  This is the more recent version with 1:1 reproduction.
This lens is in mint condition and includes front and rear caps, hood, pouch
and the more recent OM adaptall 2 adaptor.  It is a very sharp lens.  Also,
it takes 55mm filters.  B&H has them for about $450 new without the OM
mount.  $275+shipping.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dean Tyler