[OM] Re: A few pages from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: A few pages from the journal
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:08:10 +1200
Hi All

Chris wrote

> Now a question.  How do you get your images to remain the centre of the
> page?
>
> Chris

I really like Arachnophilia, free from Paul Lutus.

He has now written a completely new version (5)  based on Java, which won't
run on my machine.

However, I am very fond of version 4 which does all I need very well. Many of
the command buttons are quite intuitive to use.

Here are some pertinent pages from his site. They include some on writing
html pages.

http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index_old.html   version 4

http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/      version 5.2

http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/Documentation/index.html