[OM] Re: Spirit levels.

Subject: [OM] Re: Spirit levels.
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:08:32 -0400
Buy it, it's the easiest way to level your camera on a tripod or by hand, IME.
I have one with two axes that was about $30-40. I wouln't be without it.  IMO
the best solution is what I use, a Kaidan head + the one in the hot shoe.  The
bubble level on the Kaidan head is cantilevered out on a long bar, so it's more
sensitive as it's rotated.  But you can get close enough with careful use of an
in-camera level for most work.  I don't believe that the OM-1's detachable shoe
will introduce much error.

Skip