[OM] Re: Wells-Next-The-Sea #1 ( 2shots )

Subject: [OM] Re: Wells-Next-The-Sea #1 ( 2shots )
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:32:14 +0100
From: "Andrew Gullen" <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> on 2004/08/05 1:06 PM, GeeBee at geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Wells-Next-The-Sea_01.htm
>
> Nice work. The big boat / little boat with "Friendschap" is well seen.
>
> What's that extension on the six-story building in the background - a
> pirate's plank?
>
> Andrew

Andrew,

I think that the extension was for loading when it was a storage facility.
The building has now been converted to flats and I'm told that one of the
perks is access to the extension. Quite what you do when you get access to
such an area is beyond me. Ten Pin Bowling perhaps? Thanks for looking.

--Graham