[OM] Re: Alderton Northamptonshire #1 ( 3 shots )

Subject: [OM] Re: Alderton Northamptonshire #1 ( 3 shots )
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:52:59 -0700
on 8/6/04 1:23 AM, GeeBee at geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> 3 shots
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Alderton_01.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com

and just before that 'Joel Wilcox' posted:

> http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day04.html
>
> Joel W.

Has anybody noticed what has happened here...?

First the 'Graham Battison' collective was exposed for creating in PhotoShop
achingly beautiful fantasies of a pastoral English countryside, and not to
be outdone a competing PhotoShop created fantasy land is being bandied about
by a new interloper who has adopted the moniker of Joel Wilcox (probably
without Joel's permission).

To further increase this rivalry, the new 'Joel Wilcox' claims to be
achieving these astounding and incredible images 1) using 'consumer-grade'
point-and-shoot cameras on occasion or 2) using a digital camera, albeit a
5MP model.

Its plain to see that the Olympus list is once again being bamboolzed by yet
another computer-created perfection land, this time purported to be "Iowa,
USA". Let me tell you this, I've driven through Iowa, USA  and this is no
Iowa, USA...! (more than one time, and each time it felt like forever... but
there was less corn and more hills than I expected... )
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

;-)