[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:38:52 +0800
I believe both OM-2 and OM-10 can last for similar time with my light use. I
was talking about the "feel", I enjoy solid feel of OM-2 not the OM-10. How
long will it obsolete is not my interest, all of them obsolete much faster
than I wished. I admit sometimes I treat camera as a toy, when I was a boy I
like metal toy car but not the plastic one, what about you?

C.H.Ling