[OM] Re: Could somebody tell me what has been done with this image...

Subject: [OM] Re: Could somebody tell me what has been done with this image...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:11:13 -0700 (PDT)
> > On-Topic:  I've still got pictures of her taken with OM
> equipment.
>
> WOODENT you think that you should show us some now that you
> KNOTTED all her
> flaws...?

Well, some things are better left PANELLED over.  My cohabitor
of significance would club me over the head with a TWO-BY-FOUR
and then SPLINTER me if I posted those pictures up on my
website.  Just scanning them would put me a little closer to
occupying my very own PINE BOX.

Back to the original subject...  I'm looking at two pictures of
my daughters right now.  One film, the other digital.  Strange
thing:  In both pictures, their skin is as smooth and flawless
as in that picture of question.  I guess that certain
complexions just happen to work better than others in hiding any
surface texture.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail