[OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out - now Triumph Spitfire

Subject: [OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out - now Triumph Spitfire
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:00:30 +1200
Hi AG,

You're dreaming.

You'd never fit in that tiny thing.

You could put it in a display case in a corner of the living room.

They're about as impractical for a tall person as the last MG (F?).

At one place I worked in the 1970s, the office cleaner guy (it was away out in
the country) was an ex-jockey with emphysema. I think he had been a bad
boy as he stayed right away from the horses. But he had one; used to get an
indicated 120 mph out of it.

Brian