[OM] Using a N*k*n Coolscan LS10 with W2K

Subject: [OM] Using a N*k*n Coolscan LS10 with W2K
From: Omforteaeye@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 05:59:10 EDT
Hello,
i have a mass problem to find drivers for my a.m. scanner for Windows 2000
(I have found WIN98/NT drivers on the Maxwell-site but they are incomplete, the
 installation aborts after a few steps). I use the following system  Dell
Latitude/W2K/ADAPTEC-PCMCIA-SCSI-Card 1460B and the external scanner. Is
somebody knowing a source for updated drivers for the LS10? Or has somebody
these
drivers and could offer me a copy? (N*K*N does not support this scanner  any
longer!!! No change to get drivers via the official webside).

Thanx a lot

Oom
Michael