[OM] Re: ( OM) Kodachrome again

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) Kodachrome again
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
There is still Qualex by Kodak - the only Kodachrome lab I ever use.
I think they have two locations in the US.  I use the one in
Fairlawn, New Jersey.  I buy the mailers from Adorama.  Very
reasonable.  Turn around from the lab is about 1.5 weeks.

--- Terry and Tracey <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Exactly right. I rang the lab about April and they said they had
> plenty of
> processing happening. Next thing, closed.
>
> Foxy

=====
Don Shedrick

http://groups.msn.com/firstlightimaging