[OM] Re: Wrong Answer

Subject: [OM] Re: Wrong Answer
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:30:13 -0400
Keep only what gets used, is massively nostalgic, or you can hide.

I've stopped using most of my film gear for family or commercial uses because
the digital images and their immediacy provide about 500% more enjoyment,
kudos, and flexibility from my family, friends, and clients.  I also find that
I practice a lot more, honing my technique on nobodies; then I can employ them
on people that I know or those-who-pay.  Clients don't like to be experimental
subjects.

Skip