[OM] Wrong Answer

Subject: [OM] Wrong Answer
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 07:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
Yesterday we went spent some time at a park a couple hours from
home. I packed TWO camera bags to allow me to hike easier with
one bag and use the other bag for working out of the "trunk".

Bag 1:  M*nolta A1 with battery grip, Olympus IS-3, spare
battery, spare roll of film.  QR plates on each, 3001 Bogan
padded tripod. Filters.

Bag 2:  Olympus OM-2S, 24/2.8, 35/2.8, 50/3.5, 100/2.8, 200/4,
Winder-2, extension tube, close-up lens.  Crown Graphic (4x5),
film holders, cable release, more film, meter, black t-shirt
(dark cloth).

Bag 1 got used in the park and I had a nice adventure travelling
up and down a stream taking pictures.  Nice and lightweight,
easy to handle.  Best of all, the IS-3 and the A1 both have
Unilenses which are quite decent.  Easy transition back and
forth between the two cameras.

Back at the car, I met up with the clan and I described to my
wife how I had divided up the equipment and how well the
"system" worked.

"Oh, so in otherwords you put the *OLD* cameras in the second
bag?"

My OM-2S isn't "OLD", is it?  How dare she lump it in the same
category as a 40 year old view camera.  "After all," I answer,
"that Crown Graphic is still younger than you."

Wrong Answer.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail