[OM] Source of felt for lens hood?

Subject: [OM] Source of felt for lens hood?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:28:46 -0500
Anyone able to suggest a source of replacement felt for the inside of the
sliding lens hood on various Zuikos? I have a number of lenses that could
benefit from fresh felt (or whatever it is), to keep the sliding hoods in
place... I've searched the archives and found a reference to micro-tools,
but cannot figure out from their web site what it is that I should order.
I'm pretty much assuming that old, crushed felt cannot be "rejuvenated" via
some magic fluid... though that would be nice!

Curt