[OM] Re: Warning !! Curmudgeon alert !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning !! Curmudgeon alert !!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:06:21 +0100
The first pub was The Bell at Cotton End, which has stopped doing food, so
we decamped to The Gate at Harrowden, which had no Rabbit & Parsnip Pie, but
otherwise satisfied our needs.  Both are close to Cardington, hence the
pictures on the wall.

Graham has confirmed to me that the last pic was indeed Turvey - full marks
Chris - though I do believe the building is Turvey House.  I daresay that
Lord Luke would offer you a sherry if asked nicely.  Now was it the Cranes
(by the church in Turvey) or the Three Fyshes (by the river) where you and
the Guard of Honour celebrated?  If the latter, it is at present closed with
a For Sale sign up - perhaps you might be interested?

Piers