[OM] Re: T8 ring flash glows but does not flash ...

Subject: [OM] Re: T8 ring flash glows but does not flash ...
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 18:20:40 +0000
I just compared the two side-by-side.  Except for the fact you can't see
directly into the T8 from the front or into the T10 from the side, but you can
see into the T8 from the side and the T10 from the front, they look pretty much
the same.  So, you could probably take the guts out of a T10 to rebuilt a T8.
Unless, of course, there's something I couldn't see since I couldn't see them
from the same viewpoint.

Confused?  I re-read this three times, and it's correct.  It just sounds
strange.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from