[OM] Re: While we're talking about the E-1...

Subject: [OM] Re: While we're talking about the E-1...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 01:33:16 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/2004 2:15:17 AM Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Not only is it steep Robert, but it will be worth about half that
within a couple of weeks of your having purchased it.

Hmmm, is that an offer to sell?  I could use a spare body (e-1).  With all
the aches and pains I got from hiking around at 12000 ft plus and in the 100
degree tempatures at Arches National Park, I could probably use a new
body/body.
All for photography this venture.  Got some great images in Colorado and the
Utah ones are OK, however after two weeks on the road, I didn't get up for the
sunrise, so the lighting was not the best even though I did get to Arches by
8 AM.  Bill Barber