[OM] Re: D1x digital

Subject: [OM] Re: D1x digital
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:26:23 -0700
Thinking more about it, a large part of the problem was the horrible
balance created by that gigantic image-stabilized lens, also. I'll have
to check today to see which it is (didn't think to yesterday, but I know
it wasn't any sort of serious telephoto--so we're not talking out-sized
here) but it moved the balance point way forward of the camera body.
There's a D100 there also, so I'll have to check it out as well.

Size wasn't the issue...although it certainly is large. It was *mass*
that was the problem.