[OM] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #2

Subject: [OM] Re: Grafton Regis Northamptonshire #2
From: Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:34:19 +0200 (CEST)
Message date : Jul 23 2004, 08:42 AM

Very nice! You sure that's not Holland? That girl on the left front sure
looks like a little Dutch girl. :-)

Have you traveled on one of those boats? Every once in a while I think
about such a journey. I suppose the photo ops would be somewhat limited
in a lot of places where the canal is down below the banks.

Moose

Graham Battison wrote:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Grafton_Regis_02.htm

Hi Moose,

I have never travelled on a long boat but there would be many photo ops.
Northamptonshire is pretty much on the flat so unrestricted views are the norm.
Only down side is that you have to keep going through locks which require a
good deal of effort.

Thanks for looking.

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com