[OM] Re: water, water everywhere.

Subject: [OM] Re: water, water everywhere.
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:43:29 -0700
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:18:21 -0400 (GMT-04:00), Garry D. Lewis
<garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here a little article to get things bubbling~~
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5467759/
>
> Yours with the simplistic view,

on a related note, when i went to india earlier this year, i was cautioned
to drink only bottled water, or tap water that was boiled and filtered
(which we filtered again using a portable ion-exchange/carbon
adsorb/sediment filter. anyway, one of my cousin's had a well, which they
used for drinking water, stored in clay jars (think roman amphorae) (to
stay cool, plus it gets a distinct taste that is fantastic) instead of
using the refridgerator (of which they had THREE, amazingly, since they
host large parties all the time, social butterflies and all). the
well-drawn water, stored in amphorae, tasted nicer, and just for kicks,
they had a lab test the bottled water we had and their water, and theirs
water better!

everytime we went there, i chugged their water, and never got sick. tasted
amazing. i hope someone else on the list has experienced the same.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai