[OM] Re: Price of 2-13 screens

Subject: [OM] Re: Price of 2-13 screens
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:30:47 +0100
The buyer is the guy who bought the 3Ti with 50/1.2 for $1895 BIN a couple
of weeks ago.  The same rig has just been sold again, for $1695 BIN - with a
slight change of description:

At $1895 - This camera is in almost new condition showing no signs of ever
being used (if it was in the box it could be considered as new).

At $1695 - This camera is in almost new condition with only one flaw that
has no effect on cosmetics and only minimal effect on function. The internal
viewfinder information display does not show the 1/1000th or 1/2000th speed
indicator (although the speeds are accurate when the shutter is set to
them), also several of the meter bars stay illuminated all the way on the
left side of the display, again this does not affect usage.

I pass this on so that we all know to check carefully every time we have a
potential 3Ti purchase...

Piers