[OM] Re: Greatly Exaggerated OM Item List

Subject: [OM] Re: Greatly Exaggerated OM Item List
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:33:10 +0800
I agree the price of 40/2 is high today but I can't agree on the lower
optical quality. With slides I didn't found its resolution poorer than 35/2
at stopped down, at wide open it is even better than 35/2. The close focus
performance is also excellent, not only it has higher mag. than 50/1.4 it is
also much sharper at close distance. It is now the lens I always bring with
my E-1, I don't need to look for a 50/2 anymore.

C.H.Ling