[OM] Re: WMD: OM-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: WMD: OM-1?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:38:34 -0700
For what it is worth when this story popped up on dpreview a few days
ago I was offended by the reactions on the site that would not have
been out of place in a meeting of the KKK. But I was interested, I went
to  Ian Spears' personal web site to see his pictures. There was a link
to his home page on the site that caused all the furor titled:
http://www.brownequalsterrorist.com/artiststatement/.

I found the url in the history list for my browser. Had to go there
because "Mr. Spears" has removed the link. This is it:
http://www.thisisali.com/

So there may be some problem with his identity, he is much older than
the typical student. I am not saying anything about the situation
except that maybe a healthy skepticism is in order.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA