[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedbac k?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedbac k?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:18:20 -0700
I'm somewhat amazed at the vitriol this is stirring up.  I find that common
decency and extending every element of courtesy to people I deal with works
virtually all the time.  I'm cordial and to the point in my communications
with folks, and I've not yet had one person fail to give me quite good
feedback (over 100 purchase transactions to date).

'Can't we all just get along...   ?'

Yours, ducking the billy clubs and pepper spray.