[OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:54:21 -0700
on 7/12/04 7:04 AM, Matheson, Craig at Craig.Matheson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Plus I have yet to do the magic trick of changing the battery covers over from
> my chrome om1n to the om4.

I don't think an OM-1n battery cover will fit an OM-4. I suppose I could go
check, but I don't remember them as being interchangable. I think only the
OM-2s to OM-4 and OM-4T are interchangable. I suppose I could go test it
out, but somebody who knows for sure will offer up the real answer anyway.
Maybe I'm mixing it up with the MD covers...? I have seen reported here that
the chrome battery covers make a better connection than the black painted
ones... maybe you could scrape any paint, crud, etc out of the cover threads
also.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...