[OM] Re: Shots with OM-2S

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots with OM-2S
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:49:36 -0400
Wayne/Janes,

I am still a newbie and this is really my first attempt with any Olympus
body. Tho I own quite a few OM bodies...most of them are out for CLA/Repair
right now.

I guess I am used to using Bulb mode. I didnt factor anything...I just took
the shot. The shots maybe overexposed...it had been a while since I had
taken night shots...I timed the exposure by the old fashioned "winging" it
method.

I used a Hanimex 28mm 2.8 lens.

So you are saying that if I took the shot using the standard "auto"
mode..the shot would have come out the same or better? What about fireworks?
I used bulb mode when shooting fireworks and altho...they are really the
best fireworks shots that I have taken. The fireworks are overexposed but
the scenery below (bldg's & water) came out good.

- Ali