[OM] OM4Ti battery compartment spring

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti battery compartment spring
From: "Roger Mogford" <r.w.mogford@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:25:32 +1200
Hello all,
I have done something silly.   While changing the batteries in my OM4ti I
cleaned the battery comparment and I acidently pulled the spring out with the
wire . After a while I managed to get it back into the hole in the compartment.
 I hope I havent done any damage. The base of the compartment seems to have a
couple of marks on it where I was trying to push the spring back in. The
battery compartment seems to a shinny black film material.
The camera is still operating.  But should I sent the Camera to a service agent
to check as I have only had the Camera  nearly 2 years since new.
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
Thanks
Roger Mogford
NZ