[OM] FS T20, T32 & Winder

Subject: [OM] FS T20, T32 & Winder
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:04:15 +1200
Due to recently purchasing a "box lot" of  Oly goodies, I  have some
duplicates ( etc ) in need of a more appreciating home. Hopefully these
descriptions will help you decide if you want them or not. Without
resorting to my having to answer numerous emails. If there any
questions/answers that I feel that everybody should be aware of I will

Please note that none of these items are new. They all show sign of
having been used, but not abused. I don't much about using the flashes,
so am only sure that they "flash"! *blindedbythelight* Both flashes have
their calcuator panels ( metric ).

T20
Works but, battery compartment has probably had leaking battery/s at
some time.

T32
Works. I cannot see any signs of leaking batteries However the
compartment was dusty when it arrived & one tabs on the compartment
cover is missing. Which may be why it seems to charge slower my other
T32's. I haven't tested the cable connection.

Winder 2
Has 2 scratch marks on the front. Works on single shot mode & off!
However I suspect that I may need newer batteries for continous mode to
work. NB I tested it on the black OM1 it came with.

If you have read this far, thanks.
You will notice that I haven't mentioned any prices. I would like what
would be respectable a price on EBAY.

I live in Wellington New Zealand, if you want to inspect them.

thanks
David