[OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?

Subject: [OM] Re: T32, OM4-Ti & Accessory Shoe?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:59:27 +0100
Welcome Olli!

No, you're wrong :-( Shoe 4 will only fit OM-1n and OM-2n (fingers crossed,
I should have checked but didn't!).

There is no shoe you can fit to the 4Ti that will interface with a TTL cable
- you have to use the front socket, or put the flashgun in the hotshoe.

It would help if you told us what you are trying to achieve - there might be
another way.

Piers