[OM] Re: Great Addington Northamptonshire #1 (3 shots)

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Addington Northamptonshire #1 (3 shots)
From: Graham Battison <geebeephoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:54:40 +0200 (CEST)
>From : "Moose"

Love the first 2 and love the composition of the third, but it seems
quite overexposed to me. Like 85-90% of the pixels are above the
midpoint in brightness, making it look quite washed out.

Moose

Graham Battison wrote:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Great_Addington_01.html

Hi Moose,

I prefer 'high key' to washed out :-). I see what you mean though, I got the
bird as near right as I could get it and more or less let the rest of the shot
take care of itself. I liked the final look so I let it be.
Thanks for looking.

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/