[OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: need tripod help/ also about macro stuff/ 4ti
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:32:30 -0700

>....Anyways, my old HP scanner kind of has a mind of its own, varies from one
>day to another, and I just use the limited software that came with it to
>bring it back to look as near to the original slide as I can....

Wayne,  If it's a PhotoSmart that you are talking about I rather like
the original software that came with it. I tried the newer version from
the website but reverted back to the original when I did a clean install
of everything on my new hard drive. However nothing is explained so
you're pretty much on your own to figure it out.

Mike