[OM] Prepping digital images for the net

Subject: [OM] Prepping digital images for the net
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:02:21 -0700
I've been reading and playing to learn more about preparing images for the web.

My latest project started a few days ago. Last year we planted a lot of
gladiolas together in the garden. It turned out that there were 2 somewhat
different yellow and red groups that came up a couple of weeks apart. Now this
year a big white one came up with the second wave. Neither of us remember it
last year.

So I went out and took a bunch of shots of it, both in context with the others
and individually. A couple of the closer shots show its friends crawling on it.
I also couldn't resist a lovely yarrow bloom and a couple of shot of the
colorful glads.

Using what I've been learning and the tools I've recently acquired, I've put up
a web gallery <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Glads/index.htm>. The shots
aren't in chronological order so they can progress ever closer. So there are
lighting differences from different times, sky conditions, etc. over 2 days.

So the question is, what camera and lens(es) were used?

Moose