[OM] Re: Changing light, changing exposure

Subject: [OM] Re: Changing light, changing exposure
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:43:19 +0000
Oh, I do agree.  But my hypothesis assumed natural, from-the-heavens lighting,
without the use  of reflectors or other light modifiers and considered only the
intervention of an innocently floating cloud that might bring about a general
decrease in the overall level of illumination.  Now, if we want to account for
lighting accessories and enhancements, or a photographer falling asleep or into
a trance while the movement of the big, bright heavenly body casts the shadow
of a nearby tree across a portion of the scene, then, yeah, this may not be the
perfect solution.  However, it's close enough for guv'mint work, which is more
or less my standard.  And NASA's, I suspect. :-)

Walt

-------------- Original message from AG Schnozz : --------------