[OM] Re: need tripod help

Subject: [OM] Re: need tripod help
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:43:23 +0100

I'd agree with John about the 3021, because I have one (we call it the
055, here)!

I have carried my 055NAT (the green one) in the Cairngorms, all day, on my
Mini-Trekker, with no ill effects. It's not light, but it's light enough.
Never use the centre column, really. I suppose for an extra couple of
inches' height it might be useful, but I wouldn't put it up further than
that.

Pretty rigid 'pod, I find. I use it with my OMs and my Kowa Super 66. I
have 168, 222, 141 and 460 heads, like them all. These are the Manfrotto
numbers.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS