[OM] Re: My sometimes naked neighbor

Subject: [OM] Re: My sometimes naked neighbor
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:58:57 +0000
About my neighbor -- I regretted my reference to her and her sunbathing
immediately after I sent it off into the ether last week.  I am afraid I may
have left an inaccurate inference of unsavory and improper neighborly conduct.
Let me set the record straight.

She and I have been neighbors for more than 20 years.  During a few of those
years, long, long ago, we were both single (divorced, you know), and, I admit,
there was a well-trodden path between our houses.  We were, as those who tend
to try to psychoanalyze everything would term it, one another's "rebound
person."  We got over all that foolishness a long time ago.  Since then, we
have both remarried; our respective spouses are aware of and accept both our
former and present relationships, and she and I are "best friends" by any
definition you might want to put on it.

And as to which of us looks better, well, you know what they say about the old
grey mare, and she is getting older now, and I am -- oh, hell, I keep
forgetting.  Never mind.  I need to go find my teeth so I can have some lunch.

Walt

-------------- Original message from AG Schnozz : --------------