[OM] Re: Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: Meeting Hombroich
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:40:40 +0200
Hello Rainer and Doro and all others:

It have been very busy weeks here, with the kids and in the office and
family... Sunday 4 comes out impossible for us, as is July 11th when we are
at the belgian coast with the whole family for a week (our first trip with
the 5 of us). So it would be later in july, or even autumn, if everyone is
too busy?
I know Wim and his family like to come as well, I would come with my wife
and kids also...
Of course you can also do a first verkennungsbesuch already! Insel Hombroich
is always different...

Iwert.

on 24-06-2004 19:03, rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at