[OM] a cute OM story from another list

Subject: [OM] a cute OM story from another list
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:21:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
As a part of my job, I travel quite a bit, and
although I rarely have time to do much photography, I
always bring along at least one camera.  This week and
next I am in Japan - one of the cameras that I brought
along with me on this trip is an Olympus PEN EES -
which created quite a stir at dinner last night when
one of them pulled out a fancy digital camera for a
snapshot, and I pulled out my old faithful! - One of
the engineers at the table was marvelling at it, even
more so because it is older than he is!

Yours know the feeling- I remember when cameras didn't have batteries,

Garry D. Lewis