[OM] Re: Can a Zuiko do this?

Subject: [OM] Re: Can a Zuiko do this?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:16:00 +0100
Oh dear Jim, you *have* got it bad if you think that you weren't in the
Alzheimer's ward when you typed that.  Most of us know that this *is* the
Alzheimer's ward (those who don't probably haven't finished reading Journey
to Ixtlan).

;-)

And the answer to your question in the Subject is "Yes" to judge from one of
the messages in that thread on photo.net (report of a Zuiko 200/4 with the
same problem, although it was caught before a tragedy took place).

Piers