[OM] Re: Sigma 16/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 16/2.8
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:35:27 -0400
Jim,

Mine is very nice.  Highly recommended, especially at the $150 that I paid. I
have the "filtermatic" version that has 22.5mm filters screwed into a
recepticle after you unscrew the front element assembly.

It's no where as compact as the 16/3.5 Zuiko, but it's almost as sharp,
especially at f/8 or so.  I don't have any tests though.

I can send you some scans this weekend if you contact me offlist at
skipwilliams at pobox.com.

Skip