[OM] Re: B&W with Color Filters

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W with Color Filters
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:23:56 +0000
And yet another reason to eschew the devil's toy and to press harder my hands
over my ears against the siren song of high-tech toys and instant gratification.

Walt, who has lots and lots of filters in five different sizes -- and lots of
film

--
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have any film
because they have been hexed with pixel dust.

-------------- Original message from Jim Brokaw : --------------