[OM] Re: OM2 Troubles Again

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2 Troubles Again
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:34:13 +0100
This all sounds pretty alien (aside from the B lock) when looking over
my 2n. Seems fairly conclusive you have a 2.

Also, no one's picked up on it but you would be better off using SR44
or 357 batteries as I think the alkalines suffer from voltage drop over
their life that silver oxides do not.

James