[OM] Re: The Red Mile. (caution n*dity)

Subject: [OM] Re: The Red Mile. (caution n*dity)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:45:10 +1000

On 12/06/2004, at 5:55 PM, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> Here are the untouched shots taken in the rain with a Stylus Epic and a
> Stylus 35-70. These were after the winning game against the Sharks and
> show
> the effects of exhuberation and beer----
>
> www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=404639
> Texas shots on the weekend, no more Stylus for a while, I promise.
> I am to the right of the pretty blonde in the second photo- wearing my
> 'Hardest Working Fan' hard hat.
> Gord

Fortunate that so little of you made it into the shot - perhaps a
little extra cropping?
As to drunken exuberence -
Why do they do this?  - one of my students did at a motor race event
after winning the wet T shirt comp. (yeah - petrolheads are the same
everywhere!) - next thing she knew, the shots had been downloaded from
the web, printed and posted around the school. She'll be a little more
careful in future but it gave us some social control and ethical
problems for a couple of days, given that she was sixteen!
http://www.pbase.com/afildes