[OM] Mystery OM-4 owner, please stand up!

Subject: [OM] Mystery OM-4 owner, please stand up!
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:13:25 -0400
Walt wrote:

I just dropped off a couple of rolls of Provia 100F for processing at
Camera World on Sandy Plains Road, my neighborhood photo shop.  <snip> I
noticed a couple of OM-4s sitting on the back counter where trade-ins and
things waiting to be fixed sit... <snip>

Now I'm wondering if they belong to anybody here.  I know I'm not the only
list member in the Atlanta area, just the most talkative one.  Anyone?  Anyone?

Not mine, but now you've got me curious as to just where is Camera
World.  I've a rough idea where Sandy Plains Road is but too lazy to look
for a map  right now.  The only Sandy in my travels is Sandy Springs.  I
tend to hit the shops that are closer in...which reminds me I'm due for a
trip to Wings.

Does Camera World usually have a stock of used gear for sale?

Gary