[OM] Re: Fwd: Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: Re: [OT} Scanning was Re: My first portrait with E1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:33:00 -0700
All I am saying is that your scan does not look much different than the
scans on Tony Sleep's site in which almost all have an unnatural color
cast to the portrait part. I would guess that if you projected the
slide the woman's face would not look natural either. Apparently from
the site the color bands are effective in judging differences in
response between scanners. He apparently uses the face for evaluating
fine detail.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA