[OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians

Subject: [OM] Re: Condolences to Calgarians
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:22:32 -0600
Hi Garth:

Call me when you get here! I have pictures, I guess I'll post some here
soon! The community is very much still happy - the reception today in
Olympic Plaza was outstanding and packed so tight people were shoulder to
shoulder. I would rather be an underpaid loser in game 7 of the Stanley Cup
Finals than the highest paid player of the Rangers (the top 2 of whom
probably earn more than our whole team). We just love the way they play, we
get it, and honestly don't need the Cup to know we've been entertained,
having said that, damn that was close and the smiles would have been bigger
had we taken it. Welcome to cowtown - the home of exciting hockey.

Gord