[OM] Re: Tahquamenon

Subject: [OM] Re: Tahquamenon
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
Boy, talk about low-flow.  I've seen it one time with less flow
than that.  Usually you can hardly see the wall behind the
water.

Speaking of water, the color is too clear.  My understanding is
that it hasn't been really dark for at least 10 years.

One time I took some fantastic pictures of the falls in the
wintertime.  Way cool.  There were columns of ice and mounds of
ice here and there.  All were brown tinged.  I shot a couple
dozen shots (it was very cold that day) and only later did I
discover that I had no film in the camera.

AG-Fudgie and Proud of It-Schnozz

http://messenger.yahoo.com/